It’s funny how someone who was just a stranger last year,
can mean so much to you now.
It’s terrible that someone who meant so much to you last year,
can be just a stranger now.
It’s amazing what a year can do
things to say if someone asks why you are so quiet
- "i don’t have much to say"
- (shrug with a smile)
- "i like listening"
- (with clenched teeth) “there are wasps in my mouth”
christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
Your tongue doesn’t fit comfortably in your mouth
you’re right, maybe it would fit better in yours
that was as smooth as fuck
there’s those twins at school and they’re like super pretty legit like they look like real life barbies but in like a pretty and natural way give me your fac e
- everyone: are you okay
- everyone: you look tired
- everyone: you look upset
- everyone: you look confused
- everyone: are you mad at me
- everyone: what happened to you
- everyone: are you sick
- me: IT'S MY FACE
im such a fuckign jealous asshole i pretend like i dont care but i care so much im gonna explode
- Me: For Christmas I want a boyfriend
- Santa: Let's be realistic